Copyright and Trademarks
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Prime Street website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Prime Street and the Prime street website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Prime Street’s prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
Prime Street takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must, therefore, check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the features. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and, in the event, that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.